YouTube Facts! We offer you the most interesting top facts about youtube. let’s start!
- YouTube was set up on February 14, 2005! Yes, exactly on Valentine’s Day! That is why its creators made a joke – people love it so much because it was created on the day of love.😊
- YouTube has been created by 3 employees of PayPal. Yes, they created PayPal, and after eBay bought it, they decided to do something interesting, and in a few months, they offered to the world a new brand – YouTube!
- It took only 18 months for YouTube to gain popularity and the Google founders paid attention to it! In the 18 months since its creation, one of the biggest contracts in the world has been acquired and Google bought YouTube for $ 1.65 billion!
- It is well known that traditional media such as magazines, newspapers, radio, and television are switching to the Internet, though it will probably be interesting to hear that YouTube has more viewers already in 2019 than the global television network. Soon no one will be watching TV and we’ll be sitting to watch some news on YouTube.
- Bing is a huge company owned by Microsoft and it is a searching system, but many will not be aware of the fact that there are more people searching in the YouTube system than in Bing!
- The first ad appeared on the YouTube system in 2007. Then you just had to upload the video and you could make quite a lot of money by advertising on YouTube, there was almost no competition. Eh, I remember it was a good time …
- It is well-known that the brand is quite expensive in the world, but despite this knowledge, it would still be surprising to many that the YouTube brand alone is valued at $ 100 billion! So if you have a $ 100 billion on the account, you can buy a YouTube logo! However, I don’t think Google’s officials will sell it for you.
- The longest video on YouTube lasts more than 571 hours! This equals 23 days and 19 hours. So, you could supply a lot of popcorn and watch this video, but I personally have no idea what this video is about. To tell the truth, no matter what it is about, I still can’t watch for all 23 days!
- Justin Bieber is the first biggest success story in YouTube history. the attitude towards him is only positive or negative – something neutral has never been written about him on the internet.
- Every minute, about 100 hours of video is being uploaded to YouTube continuously. However, I’m sure there will be a lot deleting as well, otherwise, even Google would find it difficult to have such capacity servers.
- The first HD video was uploaded to YouTube on November 2009. But I thought it was late than that. What can we do, technology is evolving rapidly.
- The first video that gained a billion views was Gangnam Style – it was a shock, no one expected such popularity of this video. Tell me, have you ever danced on Gangnam Style music – I confess – many times!
- The first video was uploaded on YouTube in 2005 by one of the co-founders of YouTube from the San Diego Zoo.
- The first million views on YouTube were collected in 2005. It was a video of Ronaldo scoring a goal!
- YouTube has over a billion users. This is a very large number, so it means that more than a quarter of the planet watch YouTube! It’s a wonderful number!
- You would be surprised, but after America, most viewers YouTube have from Saudi Arabia! Yes, it’s neither UK nor Canada, but Saudi Arabia. The probable cause is hidden in the laws of this country – television is banned in Saudi Arabia. That’s why people are watching YouTube. I think it’s a wonderful decision, most likely, in the next 10 years or so, Americans will imitate Saudi Arabians – average American annually spends more and more time on YouTube, and that number is rising steadily!
- The creator of the first YouTube channel is the British Prime Minister, who decided in 2007 to share his ideas and political views with the public through YouTube.
These were general information and interesting facts about YouTube. We would be happy if you visit our channel frequently, here you will find new and exciting information every week!